All reviews the river outdoor pool gas fireplace steam room bit dated potatoes included breakfast large room a river view room yogurt queen bed full kitchen central oregon kitchenette lounge tubs veterans
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We hopped into a car and drove North with no real plan and ended up in Bend. We had no reservations anywhere and had to figure out a place to stay.

When I called Shilo, Ashley answered and was incredibly friendly. There were other places we considered calling, but because Ashley was so nice on the phone, we decided to look no further and stay at Shilo Inn.

Ashley was so helpful and the next morning we met Lisa. We decided to extend our stay an extra night and Lisa was more than enthusiastic.

We will definitely stay at Shilo Inn again thanks to their fantastic staff and spacious rooms.

1  Thank Rikki W
Reviewed 24 November 2017

The staff was friendly all the way through our visit. Breakfast buffet was standard but nice. Room was large with a kitchenette. Our heater had problems and went out but maintenance was prompt and fixed it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank laughlotschrissy
Reviewed 22 November 2017

It's the offseason. We asked to be close to the pool and were upgraded, for free, to a riverside room. Very large room with a kitchenette and the river right outside our slider. The bed was very comfortable but the down pillows were too soft for me; perfect for my wife. Nice flatscreen with lots of channels. Sadly, the pool was too cool for our use, so we decided to take our morning shower and head to breakfast. The shower head was cracked and spewed all over the bathroom. We tried to take a bath but the flow was so low the best we could do was a sponge bath. Oh well. The ducks on the river are entertaining and come right up to the door, looking for a handout!
Breakfast was buffet style in the restaurant. It was OK - potatoes, scrambled eggs, ham and pancakes. Also some yogurt, breads and cereal. The orange juice was weak, as was the coffee. Still, we enjoyed our stay and would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Riverside rooms are awesome!
Reviewed 15 November 2017

While north of downtown Bend, the Shiloh Inn is still convenient with lots of restaurants and retail businesses around. I needed a relatively cheap room that would accept a dog, and it turned out that the Shiloh Inn was a great choice. They matched the online price so that I didn't go through a travel service, and put me in a river-front room that was enormous. Full kitchen, living room with fireplace (gas), and a queen sized bed in an adjacent area. Had I been an angler, I could have cast into the river from inside the living room.

I really liked they "resort feel" of this place. There are two-story buildings with about 20 rooms each, arranged in sort of an arc so that you don't feel like it's a big place. Two or three buildings are on the upper level away from the lake, but closer to an outdoor pool and the restaurant. Four buildings are down below, right on the river.

I really liked this place, and the desk staff could not have been nicer. The price (off-season) including the pet fee was very reasonable. I'd absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the river, esp on ground floor, are really nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
ShiloHotels, social media at Shilo Inns Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. I will pass along your comments to the front desk team. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!
Paul Sala

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Awesome room with wet bar. very clean, comfy, and roomy. On site swimming pool, hot tub, bar and restaurant. My hotel of choice in the Northwest - wish they would expand. They upgraded us to first floor room right on the river for free. Back door just a few feet from the Deschutes river. Fed ducks and had a blast.

Room Tip: First floor on the river is great. Bring bread for the ducks
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!
Paul Sala,