“Great soup”

Fresh Thyme Soup Company
Ranked #17 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Wife had the clam chowder and we both loved it. Chowder was nice and thick, good spice level. I had a Thai curry soup that very good. I added the half sandwich which was the chicken salad and I could eat that every week. Good spot and we will return.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Very fresh ingredients on everything my family ordered. I had the Judy's Chicken Special with cream cheese and cucumber and a cup of Tortilla soup and they were
both very delicious. The staff is very helpful, courteous, and willing to explain what
the different items are.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We drove to the Beaverton area and found ourselves hungry. We wanted somewhere that we could order and eat quickly, and not cost a fortune. Being tired of fast food, we wanted something different. So glad we tried Fresh Thyme. I had Baked Potato Soup, hubby had Thai Pork Yellow Curry soup and loved it, as did our son. The sandwiches ordered were delicious as well. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Portland mid afternoon and held off on food in anticipation of trying Fresh Thyme Soup. Lucky for us it was close to a venue we were attending for a concert. You place your order at the counter and it is brought to you. Husband had the Cobb without the bacon and really enjoyed the freshness as well as the nice size of the salad. I had the very best chicken salad on toasted rosemary bread with lots of baby spinach and tomato (instead of lettuce). There was a slight lemon taste to the sandwich which made it not only delicious but refreshing. The cost for two of us was under $25. We found the menu had lots of variety. Our food was excellent. We will go back again to enjoy Fresh Thyme Soup's offerings.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Soup was delicious. Sandwich also very good. A nice "light" lunch place. Staff very friendly too. Would return if I lived nearby