“Amazing experience every time!”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 396 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Hall and Scholls Ferry
Description: Prepare for a dining experience unlike any other. Watch as your personal chef performs the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Listen as razor-sharp blades slice through tender steak and juicy chicken. Take in the aroma of sizzling shrimp, lobster and savory vegetables. Or visit our sushi bar, where your sushi chef will prepare fresh nigiri, sashimi and specialty rolls, all with the same flair that made Benihana a legend in Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I don't come here all the time but that's because I don't live nearby. But every time I've been in here it's been a great experience! On the last several visits with my wife we found our perfect waiter. His name (hope I'm spelling it right, if not my apologies) is Deshawn, and although all the staff here is good we now have a very strong preference to only be served by him :)

And it's not just us that think he's a great host, last year he had half the dinning room laughing and having a great time just by providing excellent service!

Thank you management for hiring great staff. We'll see you soon!

The Padilla family.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

We had dinner here with our relatives from Portland and it made for a wonderful fun time. The chef was very entertaining and personable. We all ordered the special of Filet Mignon and Chicken. The meal started with Miso soup and a salad with ginger dressing. Everything was just excellent from the veggies to the meats. The rice was also very good. ** Just a quick note to those with shellfish allergies: Make sure you tell them in advance. We didn't and they prepared shrimp for everyone at the table which we did not expect at all. We told the chef and he was quite concerned and offered to cook the dinner in the kitchen away from the shrimp. Not necesssary but very accomodating and extremely nice. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Hooked_on_travel77
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My husband and I went to Benihana to celebrate his birthday. We got seated at a "fun" table. The food was excellent. Thanks to our chief for a memorable dinner. The chicken, veggies etc was cooked just right. We will return to the Beaverton, OR Benihana soon!!

1  Thank Pat12344
Reviewed 13 March 2009

Just a great little restaurant with excellent food. Owners take good care of the restaurant and of customers and it shows. Would definitely recommend it over any other Japanese!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 3 February 2009

We try to go every year for my sons birthday. Never had a bad meal.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook