“Dinner”

Ranked #4 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Bloom brings the beauty, exquisite cuisine, and warm hospitality from the "Land of Smiles" to the Portland metro area. Whether you come for a spirited Happy Hour or a comfortable meal with friends, family, or colleagues, you'll enjoy the quiet elegance of our bar and dining areas as you feast on wonderful food. We also provide catering, take-out, online ordering, and delivery services. Vegan and gluten-free options available. No MSG added. Free WiFi.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent I like to have dinner here and I like the happy hour menu as well. My favorite dish so far is there crab pad thai. They have an appetizer called Golden bags or bags of gold? Those are really delicious.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent Thai food, friendly staff, great variety on menu, spiciness to taste, delivery available within wide range.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Four of us went here for lunch. All had a great meal. I had the Crispy Pumpkin Salad which is a fall special. It was probably the best Thai salad I've had. Others had the Curry Chicken and the Pad See Ew.

The service was quite good also. One of us was a vegetarian and our server was very careful to explain what dishes could be made vegetarian.

I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Went there with 3 friends from high school, I had the Crab Pad Thai. It was very good, just way too much for me to eat. I am glad that they had the heat ratings on the different dishes. I am a wimp and can't handle the heat. I had asked for a raspberry lemonade and it was not that good. The rest of the meal was good. We were seated under a AC vent though and it was quite cold in the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Gone during happy hour and for dinner. Impressed both times. Definitely will be back again. Had the duck and satay.

Been to Thai Bloom? Share your experiences!