“Consistently good and varied menu”

Golden Valley Restauraunt & Brewery
Ranked #8 of 459 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have eaten here several times and the food has always been tasty, service consistently timely and friendly.

They used to have a veggie sandwich that I loved but it's changed over time and now seems to be off the menu; I sure wish they'd bring that back. My husband likes their Portobello Burger. During my last visit I had their pasta special, a butternut squash ravioli with a sage-butter and almond sauce that was excellent -- as good as any I might find in more expensive restaurants.

The seating is spacious and reasonably quiet. Patrons should be mindful of the elevated booths that are not well signposted; during one visit, I forgot and ended up tripping.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We ate dinner here twice, and went for later evening cocktails one of the nights. They are very friendly there, food is good and you get plenty of it. We had good service each time. David at the bar makes a great marg.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Went there during a business trip and had a delicious burger!!
We (3 persons) shared the Nachos with pulled pork as an appetizer and it was enough for a whole main course for at least one person. It was really delicious as well!
I was a little bit clumsy and spilt my beer (still suffering from my jetlag) and the server was so nice and made me refill free of charge!!!
Great service and I can highly recommend it!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here several nights ago, and service was great and so was the food. VERY friendly
staff. Warm and inviting atmosphere, accompanied by quick service. Can't go s
Wrong here.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had dinner here - good choices, food was good. Enjoyed the local brew options. It was close to our hotel, easy to get to.