“Calling all chocolate lovers.”
Review of Coastal Mist

Coastal Mist
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bandon
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: At Coastal Mist we offer award wining artisan chocolates and desserts that are all hand made from scratch combining the best local fruits, nuts and dairy products and adding them to the best of European chocolate. We also offer sandwiches on our fresh baked bread, entree salads and side salads on weekdays and individual quiche and pastry of the day on weekends. Don't forget to save room for our famous drinking chocolate or drinking caramelserved both hot and cold
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is a great chocolate and candy shop. It's quaint and smells oh so yummy. There are so many choices that it takes awile to decide what you want. We had the caramel and chocolate mousse and it was heavenly...rich and creamy. Some of their sweets actually come with a chocolate spoon. What's better than that? The shop has small tables to sit at to relax and eat your treat. If you want a hot drink, they also sell hot chocolate. Throughout the place there are all kinds of chocolate related things you can buy. The prices were reasonable. The women working there were friendly and helpful. It's a homey shop with wonderful sweets.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Some of the best chocolate that I have had. It is owned by a husband and wife team. They also have sandwiches and other delights. A must if you find your self in Old Town Bandon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband went and picked up desserts to take to friends. He got the vanilla cream tart and cranberry tarts. I had the cranberry. It was amazing!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

To call this place astonishingly amazing is unfair to the establishment. If you like smaller sized European inspired chocolate, and are here on a day when they have a good selection, I promise you two things will happen:
1) you will have a smile on your face
2) you will DEFINITELY be back.

If I'm in Bandon, I'm here, and that is that. 6 stars without hesitation.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stopped in Bandon on our road trip just to try this place, which I found online. It is a cute little shop that has chocolate drinks, chocolates, and desserts. I of course had to try one of the chocolate drinks, which was very rich but thankfully comes in a very small cup. We decided we would get one dessert for later, it was hard to decide which one to get because they all look so good. We ended up getting a butterscotch pot de creme which was very good. We got some chocolates for friends. They have some interesting flavors, like a mocha caramel and one with spiced rum in it. They all look incredible, but I can't comment on how they taste as I only tried one (the mocha caramel, which was good).