“Awesome tarts”
Review of Coastal Mist

Coastal Mist
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bandon
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: At Coastal Mist we offer award wining artisan chocolates and desserts that are all hand made from scratch combining the best local fruits, nuts and dairy products and adding them to the best of European chocolate. We also offer sandwiches on our fresh baked bread, entree salads and side salads on weekdays and individual quiche and pastry of the day on weekends. Don't forget to save room for our famous drinking chocolate or drinking caramelserved both hot and cold
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband went and picked up desserts to take to friends. He got the vanilla cream tart and cranberry tarts. I had the cranberry. It was amazing!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

To call this place astonishingly amazing is unfair to the establishment. If you like smaller sized European inspired chocolate, and are here on a day when they have a good selection, I promise you two things will happen:
1) you will have a smile on your face
2) you will DEFINITELY be back.

If I'm in Bandon, I'm here, and that is that. 6 stars without hesitation.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stopped in Bandon on our road trip just to try this place, which I found online. It is a cute little shop that has chocolate drinks, chocolates, and desserts. I of course had to try one of the chocolate drinks, which was very rich but thankfully comes in a very small cup. We decided we would get one dessert for later, it was hard to decide which one to get because they all look so good. We ended up getting a butterscotch pot de creme which was very good. We got some chocolates for friends. They have some interesting flavors, like a mocha caramel and one with spiced rum in it. They all look incredible, but I can't comment on how they taste as I only tried one (the mocha caramel, which was good).

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Yep, it is that good! These people know how to bake and create the most beautiful and tasty desserts ever!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Although we come to Bandon every other year or so, this was the first time we stopped here -- now we know what we've been missing! Everything looked SO delicious we couldn't decide and I kept changing my mind, but finally opted for 2 cups of great coffee and a wonderful chocolate mousse and carmel desert to share. The rich, buttery carmel along with the decadent chocolate mousse was a wonderful combination. We were glad we shared, but wished we could have held more because it was so tasty! It'll be our first stop next time we're in Bandon!