“Incredible treats!”
Review of Coastal Mist

Coastal Mist
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Bandon
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: At Coastal Mist we offer award wining artisan chocolates and desserts that are all hand made from scratch combining the best local fruits, nuts and dairy products and adding them to the best of European chocolate. We also offer sandwiches on our fresh baked bread, entree salads and side salads on weekdays and individual quiche and pastry of the day on weekends. Don't forget to save room for our famous drinking chocolate or drinking caramelserved both hot and cold
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Really terrific place for some decadent dessert. Lemon tart was amazing! Chocolate cake was rich and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had the drinking chocolate that was so perfectly done. Everything is made on site and the things we tried were fantastic.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here a number of times and when they haven't sold out of the Verrine, it is my choice. It is layers of rich caramel and light chocolate mousse, topped with a chocolate ganache. It could be shared by two people, but I wouldn't!! It's perfect.
This trip, my husband also had the pretzel (ham and cheese) sandwich. That description doesn't do it justice. Great pretzel bread, lovely honey baked ham, whole grain mustard spread and very filling. My husband shared ( he's nicer than me!)

The prices are reasonable and the chocolates are world class. I live too far to visit frequently, so I dream about the Verrine between visits and glad to say it's always as great as remembered.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We bought dessert here and ate it post-dinner. We had the chocolate bomb. Excellent! Since we arrived in the evening, their selection was reduced. I would suggest coming earlier in the day for best selection.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Some of the best prices in town for sandwices and salads. Their food is really good but selection is limited to a few kinds of sandwiches and a couple of salads each day. They often sell out early. Grab lunch and take to the boardwalk overlooking the river if the weather is nice. This is a great place to visit!