“Continues to Satisfy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We have been here in the past and was pleased with our experience again. Had an excellent hamburger and topped it off with the marionberry cobbler which was tasty and huge portion to share with my wife. For breakfast I had the blueberry pancakes which were filled with blueberries and well done. Service was very friendly and efficient. Good menu variety at affordable prices and very convenient to our room in the hotel especially on a cold winter night.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

No problems, quick service , good food , great place! I had blueberry hotcakes , wife had ham & eggs , all was hot & fresh!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I stayed at the hotel here when I first arrived in Baker City. Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to eat here because I thought it wouldn't be that great. So 7 months later, I've been here a couple of time to the Sonny's bar side. Love it! Feels like "home". Your own personal "Cheers" bar. Food and drink have always been great. Sometimes slow on service, but good friends visiting and sports on TV make up for that!

2  Thank Paige P
Reviewed 31 October 2016

It was convenient having the restaurant right next door to the hotel....and the food was good...which made it even better.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I had the chicken quesadilla, it was just okay. The young waiter was not friendly at all, not a smile or anything from him, he looked bored out of his mind. Won't be going back.