“Revisit and new experience”

Sunridge Inn Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Last time through baker city, I had a bad experience here. However, during this stay, I have had lunch(YUMMY Cobb salad) and breakfast. Both times the service has been much improved.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

This place is neither good nor bad, just OK.
Food is normal, comes fast and the service is good. The coffee needs work, very weak.
If your nearby the by all means come on in for some OK food, just don't go out of your way to come here, there is another one just like it everywhere.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped there on our way home for breakfast. We were seated and wait began. A gentleman came while we were waiting. He got his beverage, the waitress took his order and his food came before we were even acknowledged as sitting there.
Finally a waitress came and said she thought the other waitress was helping us. There were probably only a half a dozen people in the restaurant. My wife asked for sugar for her coffee because the holder was empty. After waiting forever, I finally got up and got some off another table.
The food was hardly worth the wait. It was cold when we got it. My chicken fried steak was creamated. My wife's "fresh fruit" was straight out of the can. Getting service was impossible.
I would recommend finding another place to eat.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Sunridge Inn Best Western, and instead of the usual carb filled buffet, they gave you a voucher for their restaurant. The guest was able to choose from a preselected menu of approximately 7 different offerings, plus coffee- free of charge. The food was very tasty- no powdered eggs or cellophane wrapped Danish. Service was excellent! Thoroughly enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here before while staying at the hotel attached & I had read the recent reviews which some were negative and I unfortunately agree. We were the first and only to wait to be seated,then one more couple came behind us.There's no bell to ring or anything to announce you're waiting. Finally the waitress came & noticed us. We were seated first,given water told she'd be back.after 8 minutes she hollers from somewhere I'll be right there promise. So she then proceeds to wait on the second couple first! The special was a burger with avocado,she told me they didn't have any . she went back & the kitchen is a complete echo chamber! We heard the entire conversation between all kitchen staff clearly. I did hear that yes they do have avocado apparently she just guessed at it. The food was ok but it was pretty ridiculous service. They really need to insulate the sound somehow. Obviously we ate the rest of our meals elsewhere across the street is really good food at the. truck stop