“Clean store”

Safeway
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Having shopped in Safeway in my home state, this store was top notch. Easy to find what was needed, cashiers very friendly.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nothing special, but it is good to know there is a REAL grocery store where you can rent movies, buy food and beverages and sundries. It has everything we've ever needed on an RV trip...the types of things you forgot to pack or that you've run out of while traveling. There is a Wells Fargo Bank inside.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I needed some food, a couple of medical items and water for the road. Safeway not only served me in all areas, but every employee did it with a smile! I do not have this store but I wish I could transport the Safeway in Baker City to my hometown!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

A great place to get your grocery shopping done or if you need to pick up some flowers for that loved one you can find just about everything you need right here

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Only pre-prepared salads in a box, but that worked for me. A salad bar would have been better, but this was not available. Grocery items seemed rather expensive.