“Egg mcmuffins”

McDonald's
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2017

When we are on a long road trip and need to grab a stable meal. We always stop and have their egg mcmuffins. This is a popular place so be aware you might have a little wait to order if it is lunch time. The staff always seems helpful.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fast ordering, fast pay, great food. Smiles abound from friendly staff. Just not gourmet. Just right McDonalds! Clean area with nice landscaping. Easy, easy access from freeway and main streets.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Located right off I-84 at the main Baker City exit. It clean, friendly, fast, and the staff seem to enjoy working there. I like it also because they have nice green grass to my puppy to explore. Convenient resting place right next to gas stations.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I know I know.... the best? Yep, they are. In fact, it is the only McDonald's I'll eat at anywhere. Clean, fast, accurate, friendly staff and the biscuits are amazing. Two thumbs up for this establishment and a job well done.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

It's ok to eat at Mc Donalds now and than and I do this as well but I always ask myself why do they not take care of more cleanliness in their Restaurants?