“Awesome food and people!”
Review of The Little Pig

The Little Pig
Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Love the staff and food at Little Pig! Fresh baked muffins or brownies are over the top, and their biscuits and gravy are my fave! They know everyone by name, and they even cater delicious lunches! ❤

1  Thank Farrah C

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Great staff, great coffee, breakfast was burrito and a brownie....kept me going all morning! Locals are lined up at the drive through and the bar.

1  Thank marymaryridesagain
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch and had one of their sandwiches. It was lots of bread and a little bit of other stuff. Not as tasty as the nearby subway and certainly more expensive. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, just not what I expected. I don't need large portions, just quality in the portion I receive.

1  Thank nogrey
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We went for coffee.. just your normal, average everyday non fat no sugar latte. Tempted us they did with their brown sugar cinnamon crunch top muffins..... they almost had us too... but AHAHA we foiled their nefarious plans to satiate our appetites with sugar and off we went into the smoky gray yonder eating our God food of banana's and nature made sugar free granola bars.....

I shall stop again to check on the little pig often, but alas.. will I be able to refrain from the wiles of their muffin magic? Only time will tell my friends..... only time will tell.

2  Thank Onfoot-photography
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Soups were good, sandwiches were good, not excellent but good. Good selection of coffee's and such. Drive thru service. We just moved here and there are so many good places to eat that competition should cause some changes here. Not bad, just not great. Staff was extremely friendly.

2  Thank Ratfink2u