USD 136
USD 73
USD 112
USD 92
HIExpress.com
All reviewssausagewafflesroom was cleanchoice hotelsstayed herefront deskseparate roomnight's reststaff was very friendlybiscuitsexcellent valueboth timesplace to staychecking inwould definitely stay here againindoor poolnext morning
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I'd definitely stay here again. :-) Super friendly to guests, and fix things rather quickly. I wish they had a full fridge here though, that's all that was on the downside. Rooms are super nice compared to the place I stayed next door to the hotel.

Room Tip: Just be careful it's in a bad area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Room was clean. However, it was noisy and very difficult to sleep. There was hallway noise several times and voices carried from somewhere into our room. There is only a single sink in the bathroom,making it difficult for two people. Coffee in the lobby was cold and had to be warmed in the microwave. Breakfast was very good with SOS (old US Army term for gravy with meat on toast or biscuit), sausage, eggs, and bacon available. The front desk receptionist was able to recommend a restaurant for us.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Somehow, I booked this room for the wrong dates. Not just a day or two, I’m talking booked for December and needed it for August. Don’t ask...I don’t even know how I did it. The lovely young man at the counter called management, and they put me in one of the only 3 available rooms they had, which was a 2 bedroom suite, but didn’t charge me extra. That was the managers call, and I appreciated it so much. As for the hotel itself, it was extremely clean, and all the staff members were very friendly. They had roof renovations going on, but work did not start until 10, and they were done by dark. So there was no disruptive noise during sleeping hours. I would definitely stay here again and try to book the right dates next time

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Our family greatly enjoyed the large, three room family suite that Comfort Suites in Yukon offers! The family suite contained a small living room with a firm, sectional fold-out sofa, small table and chair. This room then opened up in a nice sized room with two full sized beds. This room connects to a comfortable room with a king sized bed. The bedding was nice and the room was very clean and smelled fresh. The suite was just perfect for our bigger than average family, and we all felt blessed to be able to stay together in one room.
The breakfast was very filling and there was a huge variety of items ranging from donuts, oatmeal, yogurt, eggs, fruit and sausage and biscuits. It was a delight!
Looking forward to our next visit to the Comfort Suites in Yukon. Highly recommend this hotel and the family suite for your family!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I think we have all been there. You are taking the long road trip, but need to rest for the night somewhere near the halfway mark. However, that half way point places you in a location you have never stayed before. Even worse, you are going to be a late arrival, which also means it is less likely you will be able to find another place to rest your head if this turns out to be a bomb. Well, we were pleasantly surprised at the welcome sight of the Yukon Comfort Suite. The night representative / auditor was prompt and ready with our reservation, even though we were a 2 am arrival. Her friendly manner was so welcome to this couple of half-asleep travelers! After check-in, I had an accident with our roller cooler, dumping most of it in the elevator no less! We offered to help clean it up, but she insisted we head on to our room and never once acted as if it were an issue. The next morning, the continental breakfast was very good in comparison to other choice hotels. Even though it was close to the end of the breakfast time, it was still fresh and available.

The stay was so nice, we mentioned it to the assistant manager. As you can imagine, we chose this hotel on the return. They were completely booked that night, as they called to confirm the reservation while we were in route. When we landed in the lobby (late again), we were informed that our room had been upgraded. We stayed in the family suite, which was absolutely amazing.

To everyone at the Yukon Comfort Suite, thanks for a wonderful stay-twice! We will be seeing you next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple