All reviews pool and hot tub few machines hotel and casino only thing keeping closed for the season pool area family reunion slot credit poolside television dealers oklahoma payouts blackjack hallway
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Was here for a short stay for a nearby wild hog hunt. Price was extremely reasonable for the quality of rooms compared to hotels in nearby Miami, OK. Check in and out was quick and easy and very accommodating with our multiple rooms! Decent restaurants and casino was fun. My only complaint is that the television is small for the size of room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bthummel
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Customer service is way down here...Hotel check in was terrible. My wife has medical condition and needed medication...We were told one thing on the phone and another when we got there. She was sick the rest of the evening as we did not get checked in until after 4. We arrived around noon and could not pre register until 2..We have had much better experiences here in the past . We tried to contact our casino host and booking desk refused to let us speak with her prior to the trip. The pool and hot tub were closed as usual.....They have not been open the last 3 times we were here....now..closed for the season...Very dissapointed that the attitude in the main bar and grill was they are too busy and don't have time for customer service....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Red T
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Nice Hotel if all you want to do is gamble. I like to travel my wife likes to gamble. Work requires me to be connected and their internet service is non-existent. I would have even paid to connected...but....nothing.

Second issue was the hot tub. They shut it down and I was planning to spend my time drinking wine and entertaining with friends. Guess they close it at Memorial Weekend. Why close?!

It a gorgeous amenity.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bob K
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were here for a business trip and stayed at Indigo Sky. Part of the hotel is under construction but you would never know that. It is very clean with lots to do in one location. Food is great. Check out is at noon which was great after a late night at the casino. All the staff is very friendly and attentive to your needs. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank marlastephenson77
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We spent spent one day and overnight at Indigo Sky. The pool was perfect on a hot day in July, and our room was especially comfortable. We had a fine time at the casino and enjoyed a nice dinner in the restaurant there. Staff members who delivered cordial and outstanding service were Elisha, Abby, and Roxanne. We will be going back soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple