See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel, just over a year old. Very elegant, comfortable, peaceful and roomy. Free WiFi that you don't have to jump through hoops to log into. Our room had deep chocolate head board with calming pictures on the walls that made you feel at home. I just smiled at it each time I passed because it appeared to be smiling at me lol. Two queen size beds. The hubby and I always sleep in the same bed. We were exausted from the days journey of rising at 4am, family visit, gambling and dinner at a different place, at midnight, he didn't fuse much when I jumped in the other queen bed. The shower had beautiful glass doors, a long metal cover that covered the water drain that I would not have noticed was covered at all had I not been washing my hair and really focus on the bottom. I had noticed the gel mat in the tub that had lots of brown tons that matched the marble looking wall. There were lights over the shower, around the mirror we we ladies need when applying our make up. There was a wall blocking the stool off and yes a light over it. I guess we can't have everything because the only thing that was missing was the vent in the bathroom. There was a chair by the bed that my hubby sat, and enjoyed as he read the Bible that was in the night stand drawer and watched some TV. We has peace and quiet until 9:30am when the vacuum started up next door. I guess not all hotels can afford quite sweepers. Our sign on the door did say "Please do not disturb!". We had a wonderful peaceful restful stay. BTW my alarm was set to go off at 9:30 due to 11am check out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doris J
RiverBendHotel, Manager at River Bend Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to make each visit memorable and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in February in a queen suite. We were extremely excited with the 2 bedroom suite that included fridge, microwave, and bar with stools. Beds were sleep number and the shower was amazing! Extremely happy with our stay. We’ll be back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
RiverBendHotel, Manager at River Bend Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at River Bend. We strive to make each guests stay a memorable one and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I got a King elbow sweet and when we got up there we was like wow the rooms was nice lots of room nice set up they did good! Umm then we checked the bathroom and eww dried pee on the toilet and pube har on it! Went straight down and notified them super nice at the desk had them go clean it right away! Rest of the night was good food gaming floor all great! Decided the next day we would stay again called up there for another elbow swuite but it was taken so we got a regular king suite once again eww!! We saw there was left over food from someone that stayed there before! Coleslaw and chickenstrips with fries i have videos of that dried up nasty food! I took it up to the desk same person there so nice btw not her fault... to top all this off next morning i go to take a shower and umm guess what there still a bar of soap used with hair on it in this big amazing awsome waterfall shower likke what ghe hell you got these amazing suites?? Who the hell are yall hiring to clean them!! Hella gross for spendinding what i spent 2 days straight!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon W
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We came for the bingo at Indigo Sky Cadino and the rain came as flash floods. The floods closed down portions of Hwy 60, preventing us checking in our hotel in Miami, OK. So we booked the River Bend hotel. NO REGRETS!! We loved it. We returned the following weekend and booked with the River Bend. Great room, chic decor, spacious bathroom and excellent staff, we are hooked.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This little gem has everything you want!!!...great machines, all new and just a sprinkle of old school ones...all night long 99 cent margaritas...bucket of beer 10$ (bucket full of ice and beers)...superb deli!!...best angus burgers!...breakfast all day!...food is outstanding!!!...Hotel is fabulous!!!...bed is super comfy...even the in-room coffee cups were great!!.....sorry Buffalo Run, this is our new favorite!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple