“Great late night choice”
Review of Pho Ca-Dao

Pho Ca-Dao
Ranked #341 of 1,461 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I get to Tulsa a couple times a year... and this place is a regular stop. I really enjoy their Beef Brisket Pho... very flavorful, lots of meat and noodles. Everything I've ever ordered has been good.... this place will not disappoint you. Their Thai Tea is good too. Best of all, everything is very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Service is quick and the food is delicious! Great experience. I’ve been there twice in the last week.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Pho Ca-Dao was my first pho experience, and it was very good! The service was really friendly, and they give you plenty of pho for the cost!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was in Tulsa and I neeeeded Pho (it was raining). This restaurant was suggested by a friend who is Vietnamese and it's so good. I ended up getting an egg noodle seafood and quail egg soup and loved it.

Their Thai tea is more like Vietnamese tea than Thai tea. Their fresh spring rolls had an excellent sauce. Their fried dumplings were crispy and obviously homemade. Satisfaction has occurred.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have started to search for a good bowl of pho - and found it here. I love veggie pho and Pho Ca-Dao does it right. Service is quick and price is fair. We will be back to check out the rest of the menu

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Pho Ca-Dao? Share your experiences!