“Chips and salsa is delicious! ”
Review of Mi Cocina

Mi Cocina
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Cocina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: USD 0 - USD 21
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The chips and salsa and guacamole are incredible. The service was good, the price was more than a typical Mexican restaurant but not too unreasonable. Overall good experience. The food was pretty good, no complaints, but not necessarily the best ever. Would come back to.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I don't think of brisket when I think of Mexican food. BEST brisket quesadilla I have ever had. I have been there about six times and always order it because it is so good. Large portions. My tablemates have always said their meals are outstanding also.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We had a very large table for Valentine's Day - 3 adults and 4 kids. We ordered fish and nachos along with delicious drinks. The wait staff was attentive and had all of our orders correct even though we made some changes.

Fantastic to be able to eat healthy while eating out!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I had heard great things about this restaurant and it delivered on it's rep. Every component of my meal was delicious, and the service was exceptional. I will be back to try other delicious sounding items on the menu.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

The spinach enchiladas are fabulous. Margaritas are pretty good also. High end Mexican and somewhat expensive but a good value.

Been to Mi Cocina? Share your experiences!