Super 8 Tulsa/Downtown/East
Hyatt.com
USD 117*
USD 114*
Hotels.com
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
USD 74*
USD 153*
USD 111*
TheMayoHotel.com
  • Restaurant
USD 129*
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Tulsa Central(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
USD 65*
USD 128*
USD 124*
USD 118*
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot tubsmall hotelchili bowlnice roomdecent breakfastwafflesindoor pooltulsa downtownstayed one nightbeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyfront desk staffplugcereal
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This was not as great of a deal as I thought I was getting. This place is in desparate need of remodeling and updating, or even repairing the current problems. I was staying in the Jacuzzi Room with 2 doubles. It was a fairly spacious room, but it was dark and grungy. The jacuzzi was actually just a jetted bathtub in the shower.. Not what I was thinking. It was big though. 2 people would fit comfortably. The carpet was dark blue, but could still see stains and burn marks. I was hoping because of spending a little more for the upgraded room, it would be better.. but I was unfortunately wrong. It really doesn't take much to impress me, but this hotel has got to be one of the worst for me...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I have stayed here for the second time, I have several training courses going on, close to the Super 8, I like the convenience of the resaurant, the breakfast and indoor pool and not forgetting the internet I can't stay off. Staff are great too, nice place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2010

This hotel was just awful.
The desk clerk was watching TV in the lobby, and the first question out of his mouth was "how old are you?". Then he grilled me about who was staying with me, if I was having a party, etc. I was appalled. I don't party, do drugs, create loud noises, etc. I just wanted a room to sleep in. I was very angry at how I was treated by this front desk employee.
From the outside, the hotel looks really nice... the lobby looks great as well. However, the rooms and the hallways speak a different story.
It was a very dated room in disrepair. I felt like I was in the early 80's. Our TV (an old 20-something inch) didn't work at all. The toilet wouldn't stop running. We found burn holes in our "non-smoking" room. We found mysterious stains which appeared to be some sort of body fluid were found in random parts of the room.
We went down to the front desk to see if we could get a different room. He put us in a room with 2 double beds... Not a queen bed room... At least the TV/cable worked this time!
Paying $58.00 plus taxes, I expected a half-way decent room. I was dead wrong.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MJ1986
Reviewed 10 April 2009

This is a location that i would not recommand to any. My friends and I rented some rooms for a over night stay. The tubs were dirty and when I asked for them to be cleaned, the front desk said that they had no one to clean it. We had a smoking room but no ash trays were in it. The AC came on but did not cool the room down. We had light bulbs missing from the lamps. The hot tube was broken (which the adults were looking forward to sitting in while the kids played in the pool), the pool is very small.
We order two of the same style of rooms and they were two different styles.
There are no screens on the windows for safety or for being able to open for cool air with out letting bugs in.
The next morning when we went down for our breakfast we started fixing the food and one of the workers came and started putting things up with out asking if we were done or if we needed anything else before removing anything. That was rude! When the complaints were given at the front desk, there were no offers made to make us a happy customer.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2008

On Feb. 23, 2008, checked into this location to spend the night, however....
(1) When we inquired about the cost of the room, two beds and a whirlpool bath, we were told the price plus tax, sounded like a good deal. When we went inside to check in, we were then told that not only did we have to pay the price of the room for one night, not a problem, but then we would also be required to put up a $20.00 deposit and that we would get this after we checked out the next day. WHY WERE WE NOT INFORMED OF THIS WHEN WE WENT TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE COST OF THE ROOM?????
(2) After we checked in and had gotten back from dinner, one of our children went in to take a bath and came back out and told us that the tub was dirty. My wife went inside and found hair in the drain and hair along the sides of the tub. Contacted the front desk and a member of their staff came up and "attempted to clean" the tub. After he had left, wife checked the tub again, and still found hair on the side of the tub, but the drain area had been cleaned, and
(3) When we had turned on all the lights in the room, we found that the room had not been vacumed. Made contact at the front desk in person, and was informed that the male would not be able to go back up and clean the bathroom again, only one time was he allowed to do so. When I stated that the carpet had not been vacumed, it was then that the staff of two females went to the room and cleaned the bathroom and the floor of the room. This passed.
(4) The heater control knob did not work on the heater / air conditioner unit, it was stripped. We shut the unit off, and noticed that there was still cold air coming from the side of the unit where it was attached to the wall. It apparently was not sealed against the wall and was leaking cold air into the room. Made contact with the front desk again, this time another night manager/clerk came up to the room, he was kind and polite, brought a spare blanket to the room and attempted to fix it, turned the knob and few times and removed it and put it on again, the unit started to blow out warm air, but after 15 mins, it went back to blowing out cold air.
Contacted the front desk and was told that he would come back up and see if he could get it to work again, but could not do any repairs until morning.

Like I have stated the staff was very polite and did attempt to correct the problems and I appreciate that.
I feel that maintenance should be done more often on the room units, and that they have a better Q&A on the cleaning of the rooms. I also feel that when quoting prices that they also include information concerning the deposit that is required. NO HIDDEN FEES would be nice to know.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family