“This is a great place for a fun dinner with friends or family”
Review of Juniper

Reserve with OpenTable
Juniper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,370 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: USD 16 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elgin
Description: Downtown Tulsa’s award winning farm-to-table restaurant, Juniper, changes with the seasons to bring guests creative, modern cuisine focused on delicious, locally sourced ingredients. Juniper boasts a beautiful and intimate downtown setting with its rustic brick columns, commissioned art by local artists, and a warm and inviting atmosphere. Designed and constructed by award-winning Chef Justin Thompson, Juniper offers an approachable, and fun, fine dining experience. In addition to our seasonal menus, enjoy one of the fresh selections from the weekly Chef’s specials menu and pair your evening with a craft cocktail utilizing one of Juniper’s own house-infused spirits. Since opening in 2011, Justin and the talented chef’s at Juniper have created more than 2,000 different tasty and creative dishes that have made it onto these special menus. Looking for the full-blown foodie experience? Enjoy Justin’s signature five course Chef’s tasting menu with Sommelier selected wine pairings. For a night out before a show, a special dinner with friends, or an intimate dinner for two, Juniper is always in season.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had a very good experience here. I am alone in town on business and wandered into this place, where there were many young people having a great time enjoying drinks and dinner. Even though I was alone, and much older than the crowd, they made me feel welcome like an important guest. The young waiters, bartenders, and hosts came by every once in a while to see if everything was ok, as if I were the only person in the restaurant. I genuinely appreciated the attention and the service. Moreover, the specialty drinks are great and the meal excellent. Give it a try--you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My husband and I had our wedding night dinner (we had a morning wedding) at Juniper and it couldn’t have been better! We indulged in the 5-course wine pairing dinner and it was phenomenal to say the least. T.C. allowed us to customize the menu due to my dietary restrictions and even changed up the wine pairing due to the menu change. He is a true sommelier which is hard to find in Tulsa. In addition to this, they had customized menus with our name and wedding date printed at the top! This was the first time we saw our names as a married couple and it will be something we cherish forever. The experience and the food were undeniably the best we have ever had. We can’t wait to do it again! Thank you T.C. and all the staff at Juniper for creating an evening we will never forget!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

visit this place often. Always great food and service. usually take out of town guests for dinner here

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a great place for Date Night. Excellent food and atmosphere. Service is always great. Great wine selection and one of the best chocolate deserts I have ever had. Good for Lunch or Dinner. Lunch has sandwiches, salads etc. More formal food at Dinner

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love this restaurant. The food is always amazing, the service is attentive and the atmosphere is romantic and cozy. Safely book for a special occasion or just if you want to treat yourself.

Been to Juniper? Share your experiences!