“It's Ok”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #336 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Description: At Ruby Tuesday, we're fully committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality - with signature choices like our premium Handcrafted Burgers and our bountiful, Create Your Own Garden Bar - and we're grateful that our restaurants are made possible by passionate employees who make it their business to delight each and every guest with an excellent dining experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner here because we were staying at the hotel next door & we were walking distance. The dinner & drinks were ok.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The restaurant is clean and easily accessible, the food is wonderful and served hot, the salad bar has a huge selection, the staff are very helpful and efficient, a great place to eat, relax and have a great time.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Used this for dinner whilst staying at the nearby Best Western and pleased we did. The menu was varied but my wife and I both had the New Orleans Seafood and a house salad both of which were delicious. This together with beer,wine and a friendly server called Tera made for an enjoyable visit

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Me, my husband, & my 3 toddlers went to this restaurant this weekend and am extremely satisfied by their service and food! The hostess and waitress were very friendly and made us feel welcome! I also noticed that I did not see one employee have their phone in their hand (which is very rare these days)! It was pretty much spotless in there! At other restaurants they usually have bits of food on the floors and fingerprints on the windows. This restaurant is by far the cleanest I have ever seen! I am also glad they had a baby changing station in the restroom. Half the places I go to either don’t have one at all and if they do it’s broken or super dirty! All the food that they served us was hot and the order was correct. The price is also fair as well! I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely visit there again In the near future!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I would say the food was average. Everything seemed to be slow. Slow to order, slow to get food, slow to get the check. However, the waitress was very attentive and friendly once we got our food.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!