“Great Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 918-828-0740
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Enjoyed some great Thai food at this small bistro near 51st & Yale. It was tasty, flavorful and delicious. The portion was very adequate to satisfy about every desire. We felt it was a value we would look forward to again in the near future. We think you'll agree.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

If I could give a rating just a hair above 3, it would be a good fit for BTB. Just slight better than OK but no better. You won't be disappointed though. Everything I've tried there is fine and I always order the fresh rolls. They recently remodeled and it looks nice inside. Maybe I'll dine in next time I go.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My friend met me in Tulsa, where I was visiting family, for a day of conversation and company. She loves Thai and selected this place from TripAdvisor. I was really glad that she did! It is small, in a good way, quiet and very pleasant. We had a lovely visit, great food and felt a bit spoiled. The server was delightful, very patient with our questions regarding the menu selections, and was back often checking on us. The food was lovely in presentation, delicious in consumption and very satisfying. The shrimp chips were a new experience for us and one we enjoyed. We would return here in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Bamboo Thai Bistro is my favorite go to for an economical, yet tasty meal. Atmosphere is nice, kind of small but cozy. Food is amazing! Staff is very courteous. Never fails when I want something different to eat that's out of my norm. Very economical always good!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We have eaten at a couple of the local thai places and this is our favorite. They have excellent pad thai curry and panang curry!

Been to Bamboo Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!