“A good choice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 918-828-0740
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My friend met me in Tulsa, where I was visiting family, for a day of conversation and company. She loves Thai and selected this place from TripAdvisor. I was really glad that she did! It is small, in a good way, quiet and very pleasant. We had a lovely visit, great food and felt a bit spoiled. The server was delightful, very patient with our questions regarding the menu selections, and was back often checking on us. The food was lovely in presentation, delicious in consumption and very satisfying. The shrimp chips were a new experience for us and one we enjoyed. We would return here in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Bamboo Thai Bistro is my favorite go to for an economical, yet tasty meal. Atmosphere is nice, kind of small but cozy. Food is amazing! Staff is very courteous. Never fails when I want something different to eat that's out of my norm. Very economical always good!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We have eaten at a couple of the local thai places and this is our favorite. They have excellent pad thai curry and panang curry!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

On the corner of Yale and 51st. The food was very good. Great menu, lots of variation and the option to customize. Recommend!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Bamboo Thai Bistro is located at 51st & Yale on the NE corner. The Thai food is some of the best I have had. The restrauant is small which I like and not loud where you can have a conversation. The service is always good. Great for lunch or dinner.

Been to Bamboo Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!