“A Great Time”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #14 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“A Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

Took my daughters to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch on our girls day out. It was great! The food was good, the service was excellent, and the cheesecake was extraordinary! We will definately be going back. It is a little pricey but nice for a treat or special occasion. I had been told that during the evening time there is usually a significate wait time, so we went for a late lunch/ early supper sometime around 3:00 pm and we were seated immediately.

• Visited December 2011

Dallas, Texas
“Why Are They Almost Always Out of Bread?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

I like this place. I've been going to Cheesecake Factory in Dallas for many years, and I've been going to this Tulsa location since it opened about 4 years ago. I almost always get the salmon with mashed potatoes and asparagus. The salmon is fresh and prepared perfectly every time. They have good service and excellent drinks, as well. The ambiance is a tad kitschy, but nice and comfortable: a good bistro atmosphere. The cheesecake and other desserts are great. The only problem I've seen with respect to the Tulsa location has to do with its complimentary bread. It's become almost a joke to say as we're being seated, "I wonder if they remembered to cook enough bread, today." Whether dead or slammed or in-between, this seems to be an issue. "Uh, sorry, we're out of bread. We're making more bread now, and we'll bring it out to you as soon as it's ready" the server says with a smile, the last 4 out of 5 visits going back 2 years. Once we actually got the bread before the meal. Once we didn't get it at all. When it invariably gets eaten quickly by the famished bread lovers in my family, I don't dare ask for more. On the other hand, the portions are so huge that you rarely leave hungry.

• Visited August 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pleasant visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

we ate at the Cheesecake Factory yesterday. The food was very tasty, service was attentive. The only thing that was an issue was where we were sat. We were in the bar area and the tables were very close together, too close. It was crowded, unable to have a private discussion, however, we enjoyed our time there. I recommend the Orange Chicken, my wife had a salad and chicken sandwich that was great. Very good, plenty of food that was hot from the oven.
We will eat there again, good experience. Next time we will ask for a table.

• Visited December 2011
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Good food, extensive menu and cheesecake.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Good location near shopping. We made a reservation and got seated quickly on a busy day. The service was great. Large menu selection to satisfy all tastes and calorie limitations. The children were as happy as the adults.

Visited December 2011
Tulsa, Ok
“We Love Cheescake Factory-Great Food and Selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

I've never eaten anything bad at The Cheesecake Factory. Food is always over the top. They also have some of the best pizza on the planet and I consider myself a pizza pro.

• Visited September 2011

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!