“Not worth it”

Ranked #283 of 1,393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t understand all the positive reviews. We were very disappointed. The food was just okay. I’ve had better fast food. We were seated too close to the next table and never been in a restaurant so loud. You couldn’t have a conversation without screaming. I wouldn’t mind the prices for much better food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Shawna B

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best skyline views in Tulsa. Unfortunately the food is mediocre at best, but it’s far better than the service.
I have no plans to return.

1  Thank last0nimne
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times and we are never disappointed by the food. The service is usually very good as well. This is an excellent place to get sushi (and other great food like my wife's favorite, the halibut dinner, since she doesn't eat sushi). I highly recommend this place for small groups of friends or families. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the view is an amazing treat to experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I know, I am the rare bird that likes my fish cooked, but I do not eat sushi. I visited ITR South on a pleasant evening. We sat outside, overlooking the city towards the northwest. We were at a birthday party who had already preordered food for the group. I was lucky that they had a large bowl of their ITR salad, which has a ginger vinaigrette dressing and chicken. It was great, good enough to make a satisfying meal.

PS everybody else really dug the sushi.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

You can eat wonderful items at In the Raw. You DONT have to eat raw. Their ITR salad combines the best dressing, the whitest of chicken slivers, shaved lettuce and ginger with crunchier! Half a salad and an order of Tempura shrimp goes down easily with a nice white wine.

Been to In The Raw Sushi? Share your experiences!