All reviews window shades modern hotel shower door hot tub sleeping area other hotels parking lot two queen beds common areas lobby area bok center spg alofts dispenser sauna highway concert
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I routinely come to this location when I visit family and friends and have NEVER been disappointed. On this occasion I came in contact with Quentin & then Jameson and upon doing so received excellent costumer service and treatment. Quentin took time to address system errors related to Starwood's recent merger with Marriott & for the inconvenience he provided me breakfast vouchers and Jameson was highly responsive and facilitated a late checkout on my behalf.
They are two fine customer service specialists and a credit to Aloft.
I was truly blessed by their presence and am ALWAYS appreciative of the Aloft.
I encourage all who visit Tulsa to stop in to this Aloft. Its a truly cool and special place

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

For years I have thought Aloft was some fancy hotel, well come to find out they are very basic but nice so that is why I booked this hotel. I like the simple look but I was disappointed over all with my visit to this Aloft. The downstairs bar and area was nice but the rooms seemed outdated to me. The shower had a terrible leak and the floors had multiple stains as well as our sheets when we first arrived. House keeping did change them immediately but i was still disappointing to see this.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The hotel's atmosphere is quite pleasant, as are the staff. The rooms were also nicely done as was the lobby area. My fiance and I slept on the first floor. There were a few things off though, including a non-operational lock for the hallway (which was necessary as the hotel seemed to be either building or at times using a bar near that hall) the door is thick though so no noise from the conference room where a party was happening seemed to leak into the hall. But, I think they likely need to add additional space if they plan on having events with a lot of noise in them in that area. Other than that, I was pretty pleased with the stay and if they make some necessary improvements (including a different idea on the ceiling lights in the hall) they would easily be considered a true 3-star hotel.

Room tip: Choose a high floor.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Hotel is a little off the main street in that area, but is still convenient. Rooms are a good size, beds are very nice. Check in was easy, staff was friendly. Lobby was comfortable, as I came downstairs to work some out of the room. I'd stay here again.

Room tip: Room we were in was quite a ways down the hall from the elevator (5th floor, low numbered room)
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I really love room 509. I have view of the Mayo towards the foot of the two queen beds and I have the BOK center to my left. They lights are amazing. I love to sleep with the curtains open to peek at the city lights throughout the night.
I have two televisions in what feels like two separate areas of the room. This room is also great for families due to the set up.
The shuttle provided is an excellent option instead of UBER. It is a free service.
I must mention the outstanding customer service provided by Ryan at the front desk. He dealt with my picky personality perfectly and patiently. I have found it much harder to find quality customer service these days. Aloft has an asset on their hands with Ryan.
This hotel has such a fun and fresh feel. You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Corner rooms are my favorite. Try to stay 5th and above. I believe rooms in in 9-12 have the best view.
Date of stay: August 2018