The Mayo Hotel
USD 111
Doubletree.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 101
GardenInn.com
USD 224
USD 105
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 76
USD 65
Best Western Airport(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
USD 64
USD 118
USD 103
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

USD 140
USD 101
USD 95
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 68
USD 57
USD 98
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

All reviewsrooftop barthe penthousefull kitchenbeautiful hotelliving roomhuge bathroomart decowalk in showerbok centerroom servicebeautiful lobbyvalet servicesitting areaheart of downtownbusiness travelerarts districtfront desk staff
Reviewed 10 December 2017

BUT! They blast the alternate universe FOX news from the restaurant, which will preclude me from going back. Otherwise, it is a pretty, historical hotel with a restaurant that has meh sort of food. We were there for breakfast and one waitress was handling the entire restaurant and room service orders. I found a hair in my eggs, which pretty much ruined my meal. I favor the Ambassador, another hotel In downtown Tulsa, for food, service and staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DKS224
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Mayo Hotel is gorgeous, and historic. First of all, my room was huge! It was the size of a New York sublet, or even larger! I had a massive bed, with a really gorgeous leather headboard. The bathroom had very cool tile that was textured like cloth. There was a kitchen area, a sitting area, and a little eat in kitchen place, as well as a desk. The lights were dimmable. I even liked the Roman shades over the windows. The bar upstairs was really nice. I liked the bartender, Jared. They had cool drinks, like the vieux carre. They also have a nice outdoor patio area overlooking the city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank WBowman
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Though my room was large and well appointed it was on a street where construction started at 7:00 AM. Seeing as I had just flown in from California, I was awakened at 7:00 AM (5:00 AM my time) by the annoying beep-beep-beep of construction trucks backing up! UGH!...
I woke up and when I went down stairs for breakfast, I asked the desk clerk if I could switch to another room. She happily obliged and sent me to a smaller room with a window looking out on an alley beside the hotel.
Now I'm awakened once again by a garbage truck collecting trash out of a bin in the alley in the morning as well as partying Guns and Roses fans in town for their concert, who arrived with much hoopla after the concert yelling down the hall to their friends.
Last, but not least, I was expecting a business package being sent to the hotel. Thanks to the USPS it arrived late, but when I went down to see if it was there yet, they couldn't find it! It took my eagle eye to spot it casually sitting on the check in desk!
All in all, though clean and well appointed, I had a less than ideal sleep or time at the Mayo.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on one of the upper floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I spent a night in Tulsa on a whim, and decided on the Mayo Hotel because of its historic appeal. What a beautiful hotel! The entryway and lobby are absolutely beautiful, and our room (basic room) was huge, clean, and had a comfy bed. Both of us agree that this is by far one of the top hotels we have stayed at. It is fancy yet casual enough for us "regular people" to feel welcome and comfortable. We had a drink in the Boiler Room lounge-bar area, and enjoyed some friendly conversation with the staff and fellow patrons. The Mayo Hotel also offers a free shuttle (in a nice Cadillac SUV) around town. Excellent. I can't say enough about this hotel, the staff, and the amenities offered. We can't wait to visit again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly B
Lukas V, General Manager at The Mayo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Kelly B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on Tripadvisor. I am glad you had such a good time when staying with us. We always strive to impress our guests, and reviews such as yours motivate all of us to continue to do our best every day.

Please do not hesitate to directly reach out to me directly for future arrangements.

Warmest Regards,

Lukas Vodicka

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

From the comp shuttle to and from the airport as well as the check inn and the restaurant staff was first class. All members were friendly and extremely helpful. The food in the restaurant was satisfying after a day of travel. My room was clean and large. The history of the hotel was a part of its charm. I️ would recommend for any type of visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pawpaw467

Dear Pawpaw467,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you in our hotel in the future.

Warmest Regards,