All reviews cheesecake factory courtyard by marriott mall traffic front desk starbucks coffee restaurants and shopping room was spotless awesome hotel king room home away from home business center business travel housekeeping staff convenient location comfortable beds a wonderful stay hotel room
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Courteous staff, clean hotel but decor is in need of updating. The building was being painted on the outside during our stay and so maybe it will be remodeled on the inside soon. I would definitely stay here again even if it isn't remodeled. Close to the highway to get to easily but not so close that you hear traffic noise.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Newer Courtyard, nice decor. The only downside is the problem finding your way to the Hotel. It is on the top of a hill will only one road in and out.It is easily seen but it takes awhile to find your way to the right road into the location.

Stayed: April 2017
Amy M, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, the entrance is a bit tricky to find. Now that you know where to find us, we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I spent four nights at the Courtyard Marriott at Woodland Hills and was very impressed. The beds were comfortable, the staff were friendly, the room was clean and the customer service outstanding. Amy Merchant and her team do a fabulous job and it truly feels like a home away from home. It is also a very convenient location near the Woodlands Mall with lots of restaurants and retail access. If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay in Tulsa at a reasonable price I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator are usually quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful word of encouragement!! We take pride in making our guests feel welcome.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This Courtyard Hotel is difficult to get into. It is in the middle of a large shopping mall and just not signed at all. While our navigation device got us there and we could see it off to the side--where is the entrance? I would find it difficult to find after dark.
Another issue was the TV. We were there for a funeral and welcomed the opportunity to get our mind off our situation, the TV would not work. After trying three new boxes, I suggested maybe it was the TV and not the box and what about swapping out for another TV. I was told all rooms were occupied and it couldn't be done. After complaining the next morning, $22 was deducted from our bill, which really didn't help. Next time in the area I'll try the Hampton Inn or LaQuinta where I've never done before, others have been given a complimentary visit if there is a major problem.
I would have given a 5 star if not for this.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Amy M, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay with us. I agree that the mall entrance is not the easiest to navigate. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your television. If you are in the area again, I would like the opportunity to provide a better experience at the Courtyard Woodland Hills. Please contact me direct and I'll personally handle your reservation.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Pros:
-Location, very close to restaurants and shopping
-Easy and free parking
-It is your typical Courtyard business travelers have come to expect...that's a good thing!
Cons:
-Nothing is complimentary including coffee. I can't name another hotel in the US that doesn't offer free coffee, especially at Courtyard rates
-On the verge of needing a remodel

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family