“Home away from home!”

Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills
Ranked #24 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I spent four nights at the Courtyard Marriott at Woodland Hills and was very impressed. The beds were comfortable, the staff were friendly, the room was clean and the customer service outstanding. Amy Merchant and her team do a fabulous job and it truly feels like a home away from home. It is also a very convenient location near the Woodlands Mall with lots of restaurants and retail access. If you are looking for a comfortable place to stay in Tulsa at a reasonable price I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator are usually quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Amy M, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for the wonderful word of encouragement!! We take pride in making our guests feel welcome.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This Courtyard Hotel is difficult to get into. It is in the middle of a large shopping mall and just not signed at all. While our navigation device got us there and we could see it off to the side--where is the entrance? I would find it difficult to find after dark.
Another issue was the TV. We were there for a funeral and welcomed the opportunity to get our mind off our situation, the TV would not work. After trying three new boxes, I suggested maybe it was the TV and not the box and what about swapping out for another TV. I was told all rooms were occupied and it couldn't be done. After complaining the next morning, $22 was deducted from our bill, which really didn't help. Next time in the area I'll try the Hampton Inn or LaQuinta where I've never done before, others have been given a complimentary visit if there is a major problem.
I would have given a 5 star if not for this.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Amy M, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay with us. I agree that the mall entrance is not the easiest to navigate. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your television. If you are in the area again, I would like the opportunity to provide a better experience at the Courtyard Woodland Hills. Please contact me direct and I'll personally handle your reservation.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Pros:
-Location, very close to restaurants and shopping
-Easy and free parking
-It is your typical Courtyard business travelers have come to expect...that's a good thing!
Cons:
-Nothing is complimentary including coffee. I can't name another hotel in the US that doesn't offer free coffee, especially at Courtyard rates
-On the verge of needing a remodel

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My son and I are traveling cross country and after a long day on the road ended up here. The hotel was clean but a little tired. The room was clean but my son's bed was old and beyond replacement time. The staff was courteous enough but not as warm as at other Courtyards. Not a really bad experience, just not a really great one.

Probably time to go around with a critical eye and spruce things up a bit.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian K
Amy M, Manager at Courtyard Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your concerns have been reported to our engineering department. Thank you for bringing the mattress to our attention.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

The location of this hotel is away from any busy highways and near lots of shopping and restaurants. It is sandwiched between Woodland Hills Mall and a strip mall. To leave the hotel, you must drive through the mall parking lot. That can be very inconvenient and slow if there is much mall traffic. It doesn't get a lot of traffic noise, and the heater was even quiet. The hotel is nice and fairly new. We were given a standard king room, and it seemed small. The closet was tiny, but well organized. It would not hold more than a few items of clothing. I didn't think the bed and pillows were very comfortable. There was a short little sofa with a pull out bed, but I'm sure it was just a single bed. The room would be crowded for more than 2 people or if you had much luggage. Our window looked out onto the roof of the strip mall which was very ugly. There was lots of common areas in and around the hotel with spaces to sit and relax. They had a small restaurant that served beverages and meals for an extra charge. This works for a short stay in Tulsa especially if you come for the shopping.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple