All reviews bok center valet parking great location front desk tulsa downtown attending a concert short walk flatbread hotel guests self park covered parking valet service cox center room was clean event center business trip per day
Reviewed 27 May 2017

New, clean, and in a great location! Breakfast is the same old hat. Lobby, common areas and room is great and has nice amenities. However, I'm not really a fan of the new barn door design for the bathroom. This works fine for business traveler, but causes unnecessary noise with traveling with my family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because we were going to a concert. It was our first stay at this particular hotel. Everything was great. Two days after we checked out I figured out that I left my sunglasses there. These are not inexpensive sunglasses. I decided since we had Never been able to get back any item we had ever forgotten at a hotel to chalk it up as gone. Two weeks go by and my husband decided he would call anyway. They had them and their housekeeping had turned them in along with my lipstick which was also forgotten. We were in awe at the fact that they were there. I asked them to honor that housekeeper and be proud of that kind of staff. We will undoubtedly stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duddy6366
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for a business trip and overall this new hotel was great. Shuttle service downtown, breakfast in the morning, and customer service (front of house and valet) were great. I would definitely come back and stay again. Had a king room and the new finishes and room were great. I could hear noise from my window that faced the street but wasn't a big deal. I like the way they designed and used the furniture in the room too. Pull out from night stands were convenient and smart. Good job!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ACreativeNewDay
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The parking on the weekend was horrible. The valet, looked about 18, could have cared less about our ability to park close to the hotel and told me to "self park." Stay somewhere else with parking so you're not dragging your luggage through downtown Tulsa!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank keithj712
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The new Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown is open & ready for business. The staff was especially polite & eager to help make stays enjoyable. Parking options: Valet ($20) or on-street parking ($1/hr 8-5, M-F)

One recommendation... Climatize rooms for known reservations.

Trip type: Travelled solo