All reviews white lion convenience store living area starbucks coffee great hotel yogurt free breakfast outdoor pool rooms are large mini fridge parking lot staff was very friendly and helpful nice room bed was comfortable the breakfast area charlestons sonic
Reviewed 20 March 2015

I love the Hyatt. I will always stay at the Hyatt. The staff are so awesome and very professional and understanding. I needed a late check out and no issue they made it happen. Breakfast is the best. High quality food and great selection

Trip type: Travelled solo
HGITulsaAirportGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read about your enthusiasm for Hyatt Place! We take a lot of pride in our customer service. I will share your kind words with each of our staff. It will be a great thrill for them to be acknowledged so kindly.

We thank you for your stay with us and for your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Stayed here for a night on a business trip. The room was very well appointed. The L-shaped seating in the living area was really comfortable to put your feet up on the futon and work/relax. TV was well placed with a swivel that you could turn to face either the bed or the seating area. Good quality towels. Bathroom and shower area was really clean. Great location with many restaurants nearby. The 24 hour snack/food bar was really handy as I had to take an early morning flight and not many breakfast places were open at that time. Would definitely stay here another time!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. I am pleased to read that you had a positive experience with us. I was glad you enjoyed the features in your room and that you notices all the great eating options that are in the immediate area.

Once again, thank you for your stay at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District and for your review here on Trip Advisor as well. It is my hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Price is affordable, friendly staff, clean and comfortable environment. Near the mall, park (for play and walking), near casino, near much more of fun and relaxing thing to enjoy. Sets off from the main road.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am glad to read such a positive review. I am glad that everything went great during your time with us. I am glad to see that you are fulyl aware and took advantage of the great features that surround our hotel. Many restaurants, parks, and even the casino are all within a short distance. Many even with the range of our complimentary shuttle.

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your great review of the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We recently spent one night passing through the area. I selected the hotel based on TA reviews and the availability of restaurants close by. The lobby area looks recently renovated, with an interesting combined front desk, bar and snack counter. The desk person was friendly and welcoming. He said our room was newly renovated and some parts - the bathroom vanity, the loveseat, the countertop - looked newer. The decor was fine. The room was not as clean as one would hope. The mirrored closet door was covered in dirty, dusty fingerprints. The bathroom mirror also had fingerprints. I cleaned both. There was a big spot on the rug. The HVAC struggled to maintain a comfortable trmperature. The wifi did not work very well. We also discovered after trial and error that you could use the plugs next to the desk or you could use the tv, but not both. There was one electrical outlet and two plugs for it. Sleep quality was so so. We were up quite a bit trying to adjust thr temperature. Breakfast is better than similar hotels. All hotel employees we met were friendly and helpful. I would return but select a different room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJTOH

Dear Guest,

First. I would like to thank you for your stay with us at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District. It is true that we are undergoing a renovation. But that is not an excuse for the issues that occurred during your stay. Our maintenance staff is very good and take care of these issues as soon as we find out about them. However, I apologize that you had he issues.

I hope these issues wont discourage you from coming back to stay with us again. It is my hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again. Again, thank you for your feedback and for your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Stayed here on business for 10 days. Location was great for us. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Newly remodeled rooms. Loved the 24 hour food that was available to us. Great tasting breakfasts! Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Its great to read another positive review! I am glad to read that everything went well with your stay. Customer service is paramount at all Hyatt Place properties. We take pride in all aspects of our services so your stay can be the best it can be.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you.