Kiamichi Country Inn
Econo Lodge(McAlester)(Great Value!)
USD 68
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

USD 73
USD 71
USD 55
  • Room Service
USD 94
USD 92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

1st off the lady at the office was extremely rude and hateful. Idk what we did. Maybe that's just her personality. Horrible customer service. To check in you have to go to a room and knock on the door to get her lazy butt to come to the office. Which she seemed very put out she had to leave her room to walk 20 ft. So when we get our room at 1st we thought ok and we calmed down from being angry with the rude lady. But then we start getting settled in and I had to go to the restroom. It was so disgusting. It literally looked like a greasy auto guy walked in the bathroom and put his hands on everything the bathtub looked like they took it from a very old condemned house and it looked like someone spilled koolaid or some kind of red drink and it splattered in the door frame. There was even dirt marks on the shower walls. I felt like I need to shower after I had showered. It honestly looks like they made our bed and took the trash out and thats all the cleaning they did before they gave us that room. Then as I look through the rest of the room I see patching which seriously looked like they took cloth and glued it to the walls then painted over it. So then the next a.m. it's about 9:15. Check out isn't until 11 well the cleaning lady comes and knocks on the door so when I open it she says oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were here. Well I haven't turned in my keys so yeah I'm still there and I esp don't want you cleaning my room while my stuff is still in it. So then at 10:40 the rude lady from the office decided to call us and say reminder check out is it at 11. We still have 20 min you can clearly see we are loading up my car to leave! On top of all this they say they have in room coffee uh wrong you have to go get the lady off her butt from a room and have her go open the office, which office hrs are stated on the door but, she is never in there, just to get some coffee. She also gave us the WiFi password and then the WiFi doesn't even work! We spent $70 on a room that was worth about $30. If we spent $30 on this room this review wouldn't even have happened bc I got what I paid for. From now on when all the other hotels are booked in that town I will bring a tent and sleep in it before I go there again!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mandie V
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Very nice people and family friendly. Rooms were clean and tidy, owners ensured we had everything we needed for our stay and recommended places to see,visit and eat.I read the reviews on here, but we experienced nothing of the sort. Everyone there was very friendly.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Ladymoonowl
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Hostile manager, poor service. No ice, no wifii although this is advertised as something provided with the room. Had to stay in a smoking room although there were other rooms available. Old and dark rooms. I will never stay there again; try the Black Rock Roost Cabins; less expensive, nicer rooms, friendly service.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Jeffrey R
Reviewed 27 October 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We haven't been down to Talihina in a few years. We would always stay here in the past so we reserved a room. I knew when we pulled up that we should have went somewhere else. The office and the person tending it stunk, but we were exhausted so we got our room anyway. We were woke up at 2:30 in the morning to sounds of screams coming from the office. The guy that stunk was hitting a woman so we called the cops. Once they showed up and got our info we loaded up the car and got the hell out of there. We also ended up having to treat ourselves for the head lice we got from this place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Me N
Reviewed 27 October 2014

They're very rude & unprofessional. I left my laptop power cord in my room. They would not mail it to me, said I'ld get it when "I came back and picked it up." They could have called me immediately when they found it, before I left town.I'm a disabled Marine and Native AMERICAN. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DUMP.

• Stayed: October 2014