See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Came here for an AKC dog show. Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean. Bathroom was clean. No complaints at all! Very affordable. I forgot some items, and returned later to have the manager retrieve them. Thanks!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DavidSun1, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. It is such a joy to read in detail your visit to our hotel. We look forward to accommodating you if you happen to come back to the area. I will be sure to have the entire staff take a moment to read about how their handwork directly affects our guests, they will be happy to see you took the time to write this.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I'm usually responsible for picking where my husband stays when he works out of town. So needless to say, I try quite hard to find him a clean and comfortable place with a fridge and microwave. It's important that he has the fridge and microwave because I send at least 3 dinners and 5 breakfasts with him so he doesn't have to eat fast food all the time. I always know if he's pleased when he doesn't mention his room. He's one of those guys who only let's you know if something is not to his liking. In other words "No news is good news." Ha! Ha! Since he has not complained about one single thing, I know that I picked a great place for him to stay! Thanks America's Best Value Inn! I picked March 2018 but he has been staying here for 2 or 3 months so far.

Date of stay: March 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that your husband enjoyed his stay & our amenities and hope to see him again and again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We travel as 2 adults no kids no pets, and were very pleased with our room 103, handicap room. Not sure if this is a new hotel or not but everything is completely updated, with laminated floor, microwave, and mini fridge and huge bathroom. The bed was clean and comfortable. We just wanted a place to lay our head but wouldn’t mind staying several days here if needed to. Everything was spotless, even the parking lot. We were very pleased and out the door at $55 can’t beat that! Had everything we needed. Large lit parking lot and room for semis if needed. We have a first floor and could park right outside of our door so very easy for loading and unloading. There is breakfast served in the morning but we didn’t eat we decided to sleep in. As always safe and happy traveling and if you have any questions I will always try to answer them. If you like my review please hit the helpful vote button. I also posted impartial pix to help you decide, but we would stay again and would recommend to any one!

Date of stay: February 2018

Thank you Lisa! We are so happy you all enjoyed your stay. It is such a joy to read in detail your visit to our hotel. We look forward to accommodating you if you happen to come back to the area. I will be sure to have the entire staff take a moment to read about how their handwork directly affects our guests, they will be happy to see you took the time to write this.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Pros- Friendly Front Desk
Per Allergies, no Carpet, Laminate.
Basic Room with decent furniture and fixtures.
Under the Window Heating and Air Unit worked well.

Cons- Bed Sheets Wrinkled and full of Brunette Hairs upon my Arrival.
Was never provided with a Change of Clean Sheets the 3 Days I stayed there,
even though I took these off the Bed. I came back to the room later in the Day
to a Bare Mattress.
LUCKILY, I had traveled with my own Sheets.
Musty smell eminated from under the Window Unit while it operated.
Microwave in Room was fairly new but did not work.
Weekend 20 something year old Revelers standing outside my Door on the 2nd
Floor Walkway Shouting “Stillwater Rules Yippy Ky Ya!”, most of Friday Night.
Not kidding folks, that went on for 2 to 3 Hours.
Told Front Desk about the “Sheets Incident” and he just smiled and said “See you
again soon.”
Good Luck my Fellow Travelers

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Maintenance was informed of the problems you experienced and instructed to take the required action. I am disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We are always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Excellent location, staff, clean rooms, nothing to complain about. If you need just a place to sleep and recover, this is the place. If you want date night luxury, go to the Marriot for 4 times the cost. I will come back any time I am traveling to or through Stillwater.

Room tip: 2nd Floor is extremely quiet.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review of our hotel! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are honored that you chose to stay with us during your trip to Stillwater and look forward to accommodating you again.