“Pizza and movie night”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 33 Restaurants in Pryor
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Pizza Hut offers many pizzas of all kinds. They also have specials like 6.99 mediums any way you want them. This restaurant serves hot and fresh food! It is always clean and orderly which I truly love in a restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

You cannot beat this place for good pizza at inexpensive prices but their order ahead takeout system is slow at best. I placed my order, gave plenty of time, showed up at the arraigned time and ended up waiting almost a half hour later for my order. There was nobody eating in the restaurant and yet they couldn't handle the amount of call ahead takeout orders from what I saw standing there and waiting. Again for me speed wasn't important butt I a sure for others waiting there it was.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

This place has been around for as long as I can remember but I don't remember it being so disgusting.
the food was fine, but the table was dirty and sticky and so was the bathroom. It was one of those places where I was scared to touch anything. They must have new management, and management isn't making anyone clean anything. I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like. The waitress was friendly but she seemed stressed out and not able to handle her few tables. She said she had put the check on our table when we went up to pay, but never did, which caused problems when we tried to pay. The food came out quick and was right, although she had to ask us to make sure. I think I will stick to mazzios Until they can clean up their place.

Reviewed 13 March 2015

We had pizza delivered to our hotel room & they got it to us faster than they had stated. Was hot & delicious

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Wife was hungry for pizza so we stopped at the Pizza Hut.
Wife had bread sticks and my daughter and I had personal
pan cheeze pizzas. The waiter was so attentive to our needs.

When the food came out, some how my personal pan lost
a third of it's cheeze. The waiter brought it out to me anyway,
but told us that another was in the oven and would be out
shortly at no extra charge.

One is all I can eat at one sitting, so we took what was left of
the family order breadsticks and the extra personal pan pizza
with us and had pizza for supper back at the hotel. The waiter
even put everything in the box for us.

Pizza Hut has a prize in this waiter.

1  Thank carlkeigley

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!