“Basic Visit - Efficient Drive Through”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #26 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Description: Come visit us at 849 S Mill St in Pryor. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We pulled off the highway to grab breakfast. It was easy to find. The line was quick, and I liked the order display where I can see my order as it's keyed into the point of sale. The person at the window was bundled up from the cold, but she kept her spirits high. Our Egg McMuffins and hashbrowns were exactly as they are at every McD: Serviceable and consistent.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The service is okay but really could be better. The food at times is good other times we have had burnt burgers and cold fries. It really just depends what time you go to eat. Also wait time can be crazy at times. Plus there is no play area for kids so not the greatest McDonald's in the area but will work.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

This McDonald's is newly remodeled. Maybe the employees take more price in it, but for whatever reason the quality of the food is also improved. The new double drive-in lanes speed up the process.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

By far the worst McDonald's I have ever been to and the best part, new remodeled. I was thinking it would be ok as from the outside is was clean. Worst fly problem I have ever seen and I grew up on a farm.

Standard rules apply here, take out the trash the flies go with it. Three bags of trash behind the cash register. The mens restroom was the worst, possibly worse then a porta potty, see pictures.

Next time we pass through, I will just keep driving. Management didn't seem to care, but did reassure me they were aware of the problems.

1  Thank Jeremy L
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Stopped at McDonald's to grab a bite as I was traveling.
This McDonald's is over priced. The Filet O'Fish was $4.19 and the Vanilla Sundae (not topping) was $1.39. The ice cream sundae cup was 1/2 filled. My total bill was $6.17. Really! I felt like I was ripped off!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!