“50’s Retro with very tasty food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had Moons over My Hammy Sandwhich, which was very tasty, my wife had eggs, bacon & pancake breakfast, also very tasty. Interesting wall pictures of classic cars, service was great, a great breakfasts/lunch/dinner stop in the diner tradition

Reviewed 24 February 2018

You get more then what you pay for. The food is great and so is the wait staff. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great dinning experience.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This town doesn't offer a lot of options for dining out. The only good thing about this place is that it's open 24 hours a day. I've had nothing but problems every time we go in. They usually get our order wrong, which really isn't complicated. Most of the time they barely acknowledge you when you walk in. One time it was so cold in there, even after asking them to turn the A.C. up because everyone was literally wearing coats, our food was cold by the time it got to our table and almost inedible. They go through servers like crazy so it seems like every time we go in, there's a new person to mess up our orders. This last time we got a to go order and when we went to pick it up I guess they got ours and someone else's order mixed up, and they didn't have lids for the boxes, so when they went to put our food in another box the guy literally used his bare hands! I don't know anyone who would grab a sunny side up egg with their bare hands to move it. Never mind, we will go somewhere else. As a manager of a hotel in this town, I'll tell my guests to go somewhere else, too.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nice breakfast great service very reasonable they are open 24 hrs the waitress was very friendly and professional.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This is a diner-style Denny's with good, Denny's menu items.
Good, friendly service with the entire regular menu available....I love this place!!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!