“Quick & Delicious!!”

Asian Star
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Traveling through on a quick trip with friends, & worried when we saw it wasn't a buffet. But the food was phenomenal, and came out very fast. Huge portions, I wish I had a fridge in the car for the leftovers!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

The people or real friendly, the food was out fast. And the food was very good.We were going to a buffet,but change our at last minute. Glad we did nice portion of food.My niece and and wife got full and had leftovers to take home.A must place to go if you're in town.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The portions were huge....great food nice people who own the place had 6 of us all our food came at the same time
My mother lives there and I know why her favorite place o eat in Pryor !!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Try the pu-pu platter. It is a delicious combination of appetizers: egg roll, crab rangoon, stick chicken, fried shrimp, batter dipped shrimp and batter dipped chicken served with sweet & sour sauce and duck sauce. This appetizer will fill you up. Their sweet & sour shrimp is wonderful! I love their hot and sour soup! Their food is fresh and fabulous!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Clean, good service and great FOOD. Fried dumplings are a delicious appetizer. My children enjoyed trying new dishes and loved them all. Kids meals are available.

Been to Asian Star? Share your experiences!