“Absolutely delicious BBQ”

JL's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Founded in 1976, JL's has been providing Green Country and beyond the best barbecue money can buy!
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We love the XL combo !! That is what my family and I get every time because it is enough for us. You cannot go wrong with whatever you order here, it is all very delicious. We come and get takeout, and have dined in every chance we get. Their beans are the best !! You get a ton of potato wedges , and they are excellent. My mouth is watering just thinking about their wonderful BBQ

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Best bbq around. They make their own special sauces and have the best beans I have ever eaten! Meat is cooked to perfection and share your fries or broastes potatoes, one serving will feed a family.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I've been passing this BBQ restaurant for years and finally had an opportunity to stop. I wish I had a picture of what I got. A Styrofoam take container 3/4 full of potato wedges, a cup of coleslaw, a chicken thigh and a little pile of shaved beef (similar to Arby's). In the sack was also a cup of sauce and pickles. Wow all this for only $19, Are you kidding me. Won't be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

It is the best Bar B Que anywhere around. I try to eat there twice a month, but have to share plate because they pile the food on.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Friends who travel this way quite often told us to stop here for some great BBQ. We were not disappointed! The servings are very large--Split the French fries and beans with a friend so one of you can add the crunchy fried okra. We had the BBQ chicken, ribs, and pulled pork sandwiches. Each was amazing. Chicken was smoky and moist. The ribs were "fall off the bone" tender and juicy. The pork sandwich was piled high on an oversized bun. Everything tasted freshly prepared. When heading to the picnic-like tables with checkerboard oil-cloth like table coverings, help yourself to onions, pickles and different BBQ sauces that look homemade. An added perk were the friendly and helpful people who greeted us when we walked in to order. Thanks for an awesome lunch with enough leftover for an evening meal. See you on our return trip. Yum!

Been to JL's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!