“Great food, huge portions!”

Mia's Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly waitress. Food was excellent! Our kids could have shared a spaghetti plate. Pricing was less than expected.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

An out of the way, unassuming restaurant with surprisingly good food. The bruschetta is probably the best I've eaten. Anything I've ordered has been very good. The service is good also. It's very affordable with lunch portions of several pasta dishes. We stop by every time we're in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I myself was not fond of this restaurant, neither was my husband. It seemed like too much of a conglomeration of foods. There wasn’t just Italian foods. I ordered the chicken Parmesan and did not like it. However , the staff was very friendly and we received good service. We may visit again and try something different. I’m willing to give it another try

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I don't normally eat pasta, but ordered the lasagna to go one evening. First of all, it's huge. Two people could share this and have food leftover. Second, and most important... it's the best lasagna I've ever eaten. I've been all over the world, and I promise you, this is it. The staff is wonderful as well.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We found ourselves in Pryor, Oklahoma tonight in need of dinner, and were directed to Mia’s! Glad we went! Good onion rings, and house salads with non-ice burg lettuce and dressings, including 3 house made, were excellent. The menu offered a wide variety of Italian and other cuisines from which to choose. My wife had the chicken Marsala, which she enjoyed and I ordered the Pork loin, which was served juicy and flavorful. We enjoyed a couple glasses each of generously poured pinot Grigio. Mia’s also offers a full bar.

The dining room, while not fancy, was clean and presentable and the wait staff was attentive and knowledgeable, pleasant and friendly!

Our bill for an appetizer, 2 salads, 2 entree’s and 4 glasses of wine came to only $45.00!

Find yourself in Pryor, OK in need of a good meal, Mia’s is the place!

Been to Mia's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!