“A gold mine of great food”

Hookers Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Pryor
Price range: USD 2 - USD 20
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been driving by this place for years during my visits to Pryor for business and finally decided to try it for dinner. It was Sunday and they had a wing special. I ordered a dozen traditional dry rub and they were spot on perfect, lots of meaty greatness. From there I had their chicken breast, broccoli and baked potato plate. Again it was a tasty plate, the chicken was a nice big slab of juiciness. My only issue was my wings and chicken plate were delivered almost back to back, but it wasn’t anything to complain about. The staff is friendly, lots of smiles, it’s kid friendly and worth a second stop.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We ate here for lunch. I had the patty melt and fries and it was excellent. This is a typical bar and grille. They have lots of TVs for sports viewing (Oklahoma sports that is).

1  Thank heartlandmo
Reviewed 15 October 2017

poor management,,should have had 2 girls waiting on our table ,,party of 14..keep asking for salt and pepper,,cocktail sauce,tarter sauce.lemon..waitres staff standing around looking at guys instead of helping out,,this is a grill and bar,,take care of businessi wont recommend this place unless u just don't care..i wright many reviews and I don't post lies about it,,i call it like I see it

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Although several tv sets like some small sports bars, it was quiet enough for a small business lunch. Good food, good prices. Half pound burgers are exceptional.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

2 of my girlfriends and I decided to meet in Pryor and have lunch at Hookers. It had been recommended to my friend. The atmosphere is rustic and the music was playing loud. It does have several TV's with sports programs. BUT the bathroom was so dark in one stall you couldn't see to do your business since the toilets are black! The wall paper is pretty garish but it's the toilet that got to me. If they place another light over the handicap (yes it's the handicap stall that is dark) stall you won't feel like you're in a horror house and something is going to jump out at you. I had the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes & broccoli, the steak was good and the gravy tasted like pan cream gravy and not some mix. My broccoli was way overcooked into mush and all of my food was lukewarm. My friends liked the catfish and cheeseburger. The onions rings are pretty good for frozen ones. I will say our service was not good. No one seemed to know their area. And once they put something down they were gone before you could ask for something. You don't see them once your food comes, not for refills or to check on you.........but the check did come eventually. I give this a 3 because the food was good......but it needs to be hotter. And the service could be way better. It filled fast at lunch time and had some large groups so they are doing something right. If you can get past any delays I'd say try it. But bring a flashlight for the loo! .

Been to Hookers Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!