“pleasant atmosphere good food and good prices”
Review of Bills Steakhouse

Bills Steakhouse
Ranked #481 of 1,834 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Description: Steakhouse and Saloon serving hand cut steaks,fresh ground burgers, hand breaded catfish and ice cold beer (as well as all the other great cocktails)!
Reviewed 27 July 2017

the catfish plate is really goo and the hamburger are great they also have chicken fried steak plate shrimp peanuts are always served on the table and good beer

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Had the chicken nachos. Honestly I've had more chicken on Taco Mayo platters. The salsa had a wang to it, almost like barbecue sauce. It is a classy joint so I plan to go back and try something else. Avoid the nachos and salsa.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We were all hungry and tired after a day full of baseball games. Didn't want to wait in line on a Saturday night at some of the bigger restaurants, so we found this place. The food was great, homestyle cooking, with fresh cut fries. Great selection! Staff was very friendly. And when we left, my son left his iPad in the booth and they ran it out to the car when we were leaving. Nice honest people. We will definitely be back next time we are in town.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

The service was average. The food I thought was pretty good.
If you go at happy hour I think between 4 and 7 and sit in the bar area you get 1/2 price on appetizers which has I thought was a good deal. They have a live band one night and karaoke another night. I enjoyed the night with the live band. Karaoke is karaoke

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The food was very good here but customer service was unacceptable. We never one time received any refills and we had to ask someone to get our waitress to get our check. The place was not crowded. We will try one more time since the food was so good!

Date of visit: October 2016