“Lots of outdoor seating”
Review of The Pump Bar

The Pump Bar
Ranked #358 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Had some beers here with some co-workers after work. It was a hot day, but we decided to sit outside anyway. Lots of beers and drinks to choose from. The wait staff are fun and eccentric too and did a good job of keeping up with our party. I had the Buffalo chicken sandwich and it was good, but super spicy. Even my husband who likes spicy thinks said it was very hot. Another person in our group got the tater tots and they were good too. Overall a fun, different place.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Bacon bloody Mary is a must!! Rum punch was also tasty. Staff was friendly & knowledgeable. Definite go to when visiting okc.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Great little place. Good food! I had the breakfast burrito & a Bloody Mary with bacon. The Bloody Mary was great. The breakfast burrito was also very good. Could of been warmer though.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Great friendly staff. Amber was behind the bar, served us their mulled wine which was served hot out of a kettle and made daily from Sangria, star anise, and the dirty hairy..which is the daily drink...it was the best!!! A must stop!!!! I'm from Chicago and wish I had a mulled wine stop.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Here's what you gotta do. Go order a Pizza from next door, take it to a table outside the pump bar either by the fire pit or the games if you want to play. Or you can grab a corner table and watch people walking by.
Just sit outside, drink beer, eat pizza, and marvel at the universe.
Honestly I've been to this bar at least 10 times and never been inside. Outside is the place to be.