All reviews fire pit multi grain blackout shades the beds were extremely comfortable workout area toilet seat small kitchen an excellent hotel longer stay spacious room hotel chain one bedroom suite recommend staying here awesome stay recommend this hotel waffles the staff was great
Reviewed 15 September 2018

When I checked in, the front desk clerk asked me if I was a Hilton Honors member and I said yes. But when he could not find my Honors account, rather than try to look for it using different searches, he just dismissed it and didn't add points to my Honors account. That was number 1.Second, in the middle of the night my room was really uncomfortable and loud and I asked if I can change rooms. They told me they were fully booked. I asked if they had a sister property I could go to and they said no. Needless to say, by 2am I still had not slept a wink so I called the reservation line and since this hotel (Home2Suites) was full, the reservation line graciously moved me to a different hotel where I was finally able to check in at 3am and get some sleep before my 8am meeting that morning. The staff at this hotel is just not trained on customer service. I would not recommend going to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Good value and location between Norman and OKC. Great, spacious comfortable king suite with all the necessary amenities for a weekend away from home. Stayed here for the second time and will stay again and request the same room.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Brooklynn K, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

This Hotel was amazing. The property is spotless and comfy and very close to lots of food places and the highway. Our suite was super roomy. There were two queen beds, a tv, desk and a foldout couch. There were dishes, microwave, fridge, toaster and a dishwasher! We brought lots of snacks so we really didn't have to go out to eat if we didn't want to.

The pool was outdoors which was great since it was really hot during our visit. It closed at 10 p.m. and the workout area closed at 11 p.m. We didn't have time to try out the workout area, though.

Breakfast was included in the price, but it got kind of crazy busy so we didn't wait around and opted for McD's instead.

The staff was super friendly. I have no complaints and would highly recommend you stay here.

Only one drawback. We had bigfoot in the room above us. Very loud/hard footsteps. :-/

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My family use this property when we were in OKC for youth hockey and the property is very well suited to families: love the refrigerators and small kitchen area so I didn't always have to feed athletes out, helps our healthy eating. Definitely use it if you're in the area

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 August 2018

This is a new hotel with comfortable rooms, very clean, good staff and a better than average breakfast with good hours. Several options are available to go so you can grab something quick and head to work.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business