“Good service ”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 1,764 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was good. Food was okay but not spectacular. Nothing really special. I got the catfish and the server said it was a favorite. Again, not bad, but probably wouldn’t get again. I would come back though for atmosphere and friendly service.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We came for a late lunch at 1:30 and could still order off the lunch menu. One of us had the daily 'soup' special which was beef stew and the other had the burger special with fries. The beef stew was very good but the person who ordered the burger said it was the best he had ever had.
There is lots to see on the walls so take some time to walk around and look at everything. It is no surprise that Toby Keith's music was playing and there were videos playing as well.
It is quite dark in the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Another visit to TK restaurant here in Bricktown! Outstanding decor - greeted by joyful employees, always welcoming! Food was great, large portions, tasty, hot and very pleasing. Staff very helpful with menu specials & selections. Draft beer was very inexpensive - Margarita’s were small but tasty(recommend on the rocks). Remember to ask for the free veterans special hamburger meal (it really is free!)
This was my 4th visit & will keep coming back because it is that good! Country atmosphere is fun, making a return visit a must!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Very generic menu. The food was good but no different than any other chain restaurant. Honestly if you are going to Bricktown you can do better.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My mother was the one who actually recommended this restaurant to me and my wife. We love and cheese dip so when we seen this place offered it we had to try. It came out with a mountain of chips and the salsa was tasty as well. My wife and I ordered the ribeye steak meals and I loved the charcoal taste on the end of the steaks to go with my baked potato. Our waitress was there when we needed and when our drinks were low. Would highly recommend and if you're going there make sure to call ahead so you have a table ready.