All reviews great location within walking distance valet parking baseball field self park river walk bricktown area nice hotel valet service restaurants and bars brick town chesapeake arena per day clean rooms front desk staff great place to stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff , restaurant and bar... good location. Parking a bit of a pain unless you want to pay 25 for valet... otherwise nice hotel. I will certainly consider this property on my next visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great Trip Advisor review and rating. As you discovered, parking in Bricktown is difficult to find. We contract with a parking garage to guarantee that our guests have space available. We do not mark that up, but pass the expense to our guests that choose to select valet.

I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel was very nice. It was updated, clean, and the staff was very friendly. A great location in the Bricktown area. If there is an activity going on in the ballpark, get a room with a view and you can see right into the ball field. Easy walk to local restaurants. There is no need to valet park. A couple buildings down, next to the Hampton Inn (which is next door), there is a parking garage that you can self park in - $10 on weekends, $5 during the week. Same garage that valet uses to park your cars. Enjoyed our stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hi Debbie. Thank you for the great comments and 5 star rating. I've shared your comments with my team, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Average hotel with an average restaurant. The bar staff were exceptional. There is nowhere to park while you unload and check in. Which would be okay if the valets weren’t seriously rude and didn’t appear to frequently use meth. Definitely felt like they were going to rummage through my stuff as soon as I was out of sight.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. I have discussed your comments with the valet team and I apologize if you perceived them as rude. That should never happen. I can't comment on your reference to drug use, but feel confident that all of my team members do not use meth. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

The location in Bricktown is ideal when in OKC. So many places to eat and visit you can walk to from this HGI. The only negative is the forced valet parking which is priced high for a city the size of OKC. I miss in the past when they had self parking in the garage. If you park in the garage now you have no in and out privileges. It is a very unique building as I have never seen a place where it is an HGI to the left and a Homewood Suites to the right in the same hallways on all floors.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Hi Adam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a Trip Advisor review.

I’m sorry that we failed to meet your expectations with regard to parking. We offer valet parking, but self parking is also available to our guests. We do not own any parking facility, but you can pay the attendant at the garage. Their rates range from $5-$20 per day, depending upon what is going on in Bricktown. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

my experience at the hilton garden was amazing, the staff and rooms were exceptional vallet parking was convienient and hotel location was near the convention. swimming are was amazing and view excellent

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lawry L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for the great review and 5 star rating. I've shared your feedback with my team, and we look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit OKC.