“Shrimp tacos”

Yucatan Taco Stand
Ranked #142 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great dive type place. I had the shrimp tacos and they were amazing. Laid-back service, but very attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice stop for a family outing. The ground sirloin my husband ordered was on but not great. However my fish tacos were great. Large portions and overall a comfortable casual experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very tasty! The salsa and queso were great. I had the tempura fish tacos. I asked how big they were and was told most people get 2 to fill up... I need to learn to just order 1 to start and increase only if necessary, lol. The fish quality was great and the crispy breading was perfect, but one was definitely enough for me. I only has 2 bites of my second taco and felt like a jerk for wasting so much food. My partner had a chicken chimichanga and said the chicken quality was great, and very, very well shredded. He even liked the salad bits that came with it. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to love the food here, but in the end it just wasn’t very good. We had the nachos, a beef quesadilla, fish tacos, and chips with guacamole. Everything was “meh”.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been many many times and usually our favorite place while in bricktown. It’s conveniently located off the canal in bricktown, has indoor and outdoor seating, drink specials and outstanding tacos. Highly recommend the tequila lime chicken and the garlic shredded beef tacos which comes loaded with cabbage. Had some sauce from the table and ya set. Sauce is flavorful and not too spicy. Nachos are huge and can share among 2-4 people. Again, highly recommend, also offer military discount