“Good Things in Small Packages”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I had the opportunity to visit this establishment recently. When I drove up I was a little apprehensive. The parking lot was dark and there was not any security visible. I was there by invitation to attend the performance of a local entertainer. However, upon entering I was not at all uncomfortable. It was well lit inside and spacious. It would not fit the bill as a classy place, but rather a comfortable place. I was told the nachos were good, so I went with that. Well, I do have to say that they were worth the money. The plate was huge, and piled very high with nachos. I have eaten nachos in many different places and these were very good. They were spiced a little differently, but in an enhancing way. There was so much I couldn't eat a lot of it, so I put it in a carryout and brought the rest home for my husband. My server was a very nice young man, very attentive as well as efficient. Being that this is not a very long drive from home, it is a place I will go back to-more than once or twice. I recommend Thunder Alley for pleasant evening. They are a restaurant so children are allowed until 11:00 pm.