All reviews waffles traveling thru passing through next morning would definitely stay here again room was clean safe location good nights sleep bit dated one night stay very nice stay nice breakfast hotel is located very nice hotel parking lot bunk okc
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We stayed here whilst driving Route 66. Price for the two nights was very good. We arrived early evening, check in was fairly quick and we were given room 116. It was a very spacious room, with a good size clean bathroom.
Bed was comfortable and slept well even though we were on the ground floor.
Breakfast was pretty much the same as most chain hotels, but plenty of choice and set us up for the day.
Helpful staff on checkout when we needed directions to the Stockyards.Would use again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susieb20
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Spent two nights mostly due to its location to the zoo amphitheater. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Service is great. Breakfast is good. Plenty of parking. Quiet place - no interstate noise. Priced very well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The price of the rooms is very affordable, which was the original reason for choosing this hotel.

The room that we stayed in did not have any unpleasant smells, although when you are walking in the hallway, it seems to be apparent that some of the rooms may allow smoking. You can't smell it inside the rooms, but that is the impression that I got.

The room was very clean, including the bedding, flooring, and bathroom.

The bed was very comfortable, which is always a big plus in my eyes. The only negative that I had about the room was that the air conditioning unit was very loud, so it made it a bit difficult to sleep. We had two rooms, and the other room had the same issue, so I know it was not an isolated incident.

The room did appear a bit dated, shown by some cracks in the grout in the bathroom, but that is to be expected with an older hotel. All in all, it was a decent stay. I would not mind staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I went on a cross country road trip, and this hotel was great. I arrived late, but it wasn’t an issue because I called in advance to let them know of my late arrival. Nice safe area. Friendly staff, and they serve a yummy breakfast in the morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It’s also close to the Oklahoma welcome center. Definitely go to take a pic with the sign.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

2nd night in a row at this chain, this time in Oklahoma city. Again it met our expectations with everything just right and great hot breakfast. The hotel is a little past the city but there are a few restaurants around to suit your needs

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple