“New Greek Gyro Is Tasty!”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #1,228 of 1,864 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was hungry after a long day of travel... heard the ad for the new Greek Gyro at Arby's and drove to the nearest franchise and ordered a meal to go... The flat bread was fresh & hot, the meat (lamb) was seasoned to perfection. The vegi's were crisp and the cucumber sauce very tasty. I really like this new addition to the Arby's menu....

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

First I want to say that we love Arby’s. This particular location is close to home and we stop here at least a few times a month. One evening we were tired and decided to grab some sliders and curly fries for dinner. My husband asked for fresh chicken sliders and fries. After waiting in front of the drive-thru for 12 minutes he went inside to see what was going on. The manager on duty, Melissa, had an attitude as soon as he walked in. He inquired about the wait and she told him that once the chicken came out of the fryer, the buns were cold and so they had to put the chicken and cheese on the buns and microwave them. My husband asked how much longer and was told as soon as they microwaved the food it would be done. My husband said he had requested fresh food not microwaved food. Melissa argued with him and so he told her she could keep the food that he just wanted his money back. She refused and told him as a shift manager she did not have keys to the drawers or the authority to refund his money and could not return his $17 dollars. My husband then asked what if they made an error and gave someone too much money or too little money? How do they refund a guest without keys? Melissa’s response: “We don’t make mistakes here.” My husband reiterated that he would like a refund and did not want the microwaved sandwiches and again, Melissa refused. She said they had already made the food and would not refund our money. My husband took the bag of food and we came home. We could hardly bite through the rubbery sandwiches and the curly fries were barely warm. I was so disappointed in the customer service we received. We will never go back to this location. I’ll drive across town before I spend another dollar at a store that employs disrespectful people like Melissa who treated us shamefully and gave us rubber chicken sandwiches fresh from the microwave.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Good fast food, most of the sandwiches i have tried all are pretty tasty some better then others. But you can't go wrong with the plan old roast beef and curly fries, try out the 3 pepper sauce

Date of visit: May 2016