“Great place to hang and relax ”
Review of Henry Hudson's Pub

Henry Hudson's Pub
Ranked #557 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped by here before a business meeting. Very nice staff and great drink selections. I'll definitely come back to eat sometime.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I loved the salad that I ordered, and my friend's quesadilla she liked. My Coworker was meh on the meatloaf. We got there later than planned, but the place was almost empty. The waitress said no games on that evening, so not as busy as normal. However, she would disappear for a while and it took longer to get refills when we needed them. I would like to go again during a busier time to see how they do with a crowd.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Nice place to go with friends to have a few drinks. A little noisy but that's the way pubs are. The waitress was great!! Good drinks!! Good music!! They have pool tables and dart boards at one end of the club. They have pretty good food, too. This Henry Hudson's has a little covered patio area outside in front. The other Henry Hudson's I have been to, do not. It was more quiet than inside and you could still hear the music out there, too. There is a TV screen outside, too, and well as several inside. I would recommend going here for drinks and the appetizers are good. Will come back again! No dance floor.

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

Planned on eating here for the first time - walked in, thought The place was on fire. Everywhere everyone was smoking and this is a big place. when I was referred to the outdoor patio - even that was a like a cloud.

Left to find a place that had a bit more oxygen.

Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

We enjoy going here for Thunder games and basketball and football games.
During OU/OSU/THUNDER games there are beer specials and food specials. 2 for 1 domestics. Woo hoo.
Bar manager is awesome. Very friendly. Most of the staff is very prompt and really takes care of you, there are a few that are a Lil lacking.
The biggest downfall is the smoke, but that's the case with most bars. It's not worse than other places, probably better, but after sitting a few hours watching a game, it really gets to ya.